1. OUR COMMITMENTS IN THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
At ANATOPIK, we have long been committed to protecting your personal data.
In order to maintain a privileged relationship with each of its customers and the development of an accessible and adapted offer, ANATOPIK, informs you of its commitment to the protection of your personal data.
In order to enable you to make your purchases with complete peace of mind, ANATOPIK informs you of your rights and the way in which your personal data is processed. We provide this information in a clear and simple manner for greater transparency.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller is the company PRIMAVERA (ANATOPIK brand).
The contact details of PRIMAVERA / ANATOPIK are as follows:
- Postal address: 97 avenue de Lutterbach 68200 MULHOUSE France
- Telephone: +33 (0)3 67 61 04 56
- E-mail: relationsclients[at]anatopik.com
ANATOPIK informs you that a data protection officer has been appointed, and that you may submit any questions relating to the processing of your personal data to him. You can contact the data protection officer at the following address:
PRIMAVERA 97 avenue de Lutterbach 68200 MULHOUSE France
3. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES ANATOPIK COLLECT?
ANATOPIK may collect the following personal information through corresponding forms on our site: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and gender when you register on the site, place an order online, contact ANATOPIK or participate in ANATOPIK promotions or surveys.
In addition, ANATOPIK collects all information relating to your browsing on the site and your interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by ANATOPIK comes from you, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends or family members for the purpose of sending a gift voucher or other type of gift.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes as appropriate :
Management and development of online purchases: we use your personal information to process and send you your order, to inform you by e-mail and/or sms of the status of your order.
Management and sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalised information adapted to your profile and needs by e-mail.The sending of this information will involve the elaboration of your profile, which consists of the use of your personal data, the history of your purchases, if necessary, in order to evaluate certain aspects of your personal preferences with the aim of offering you commercial communications adapted to your profile. Communications to the customer will be personalised in terms of content, products or services according to the customer's interests.
Responding to the exercise of the rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition, as well as to questions and complaints.
Management and issue of documents attesting to the sale: invoice.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
ANATOPIK will keep personal data only for the time reasonably necessary to answer any questions or resolve problems, make any necessary improvements, activate services and meet the requirements of applicable legislation. This means that your personal data may be retained for a reasonable time even after you have stopped placing orders on the site. After this period, your personal data will be deleted from the mailing list.
6. WHAT MAKES IT LEGITIMATE FOR US TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
ANATOPIK relies on the following legitimate bases in order to process personal data:
execution The legal basis for the processing of your personal data that is collected is the execution of the contract of sale. In this respect, you are obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If you do not provide these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
Legal obligations The management and issue of the invoice is based on ANATOPIK's legal obligation in its relationship with customers.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be your consent, if you have given it:
- Management of registration on the site.
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to your user profile.
- Response to the exercise of access, modification, cancellation and opposition rights, as well as to your questions and complaints.
- Management and issue of documents certifying the sale: invoice.
Your withdrawal of consent for such processing will not condition the execution of the sales contract concluded between you and ANATOPIK.
With regard to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the legitimate interest of ANATOPIK :
- The creation of profiles by means of browsing the site by a registered user, as well as all users who have communicated their data to us for any other purpose.
- The creation of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalised information adapted to your user profile.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by ANATOPIK's customers in order to ask for their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our site remains safe and to be able to help ANATOPIK to understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users in order to improve its services and products. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving the level of customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS CAN WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
ANATOPIK does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
Your personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- Trademarks of the company NAUTILUS / PRIMAVERA
- Public administrations and public bodies when required by tax, labour, social security or other applicable regulations.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as ANATOPIK's franchisees and service providers (courier companies, companies sending out communications, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
8. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The site uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms in order to prevent unauthorised access to data and to guarantee its confidentiality. To this end, the user accepts that ANATOPIK collects this data for the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction carried out on the site will be carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding establishment.
ANATOPIK affirms that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data processed, and to prevent their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
You benefit from the following rights, which can be exercised at the e-mail address relationsclients[at]anatopik.com :
Right of access: You have the right to know whether ANATOPIK processes personal data about you or not, as well as the right to access the personal data that ANATOPIK holds about you.
Right of rectification: You have the right to ask ANATOPIK to rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate, or to complete them if they are incomplete. If you are registered on our site, it will be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying your profile.
Right of deletion and right to oblivion : You can ask us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of data processing. In this case, we will only retain them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to pass them on to another person in charge when the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated processes.
Right to object: You may object to the processing of personal data based on ANATOPIK's public or legitimate interest, including the elaboration of profiles. In this case, ANATOPIK will stop processing the data, except for compelling and legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Automated individual decisions : You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which would entail legal consequences against you or affect you in a similar way. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right in the following cases: if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and ANATOPIK; if it is permitted under the law applicable to ANATOPIK provided that appropriate measures are established to guarantee rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; if it is based on your explicit consent.
Right to submit a claim: You have the right to submit a claim to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés).
To process the claim, we may ask you to prove your identity.